Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Valor.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2015
Hello! I have been playing this game for four years, and I have never heard about the "Valor" sword. I currently am in active military, and wanted to know the means of obtaining it, or if it isn't possible anymore. (I apologize if this broke any code of conduct of any kind)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kan Davasi on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I have been playing this game for four years, and I have never heard about the "Valor" sword. I currently am in active military, and wanted to know the means of obtaining it, or if it isn't possible anymore. (I apologize if this broke any code of conduct of any kind)
Forgive me if this posts twice, it keep vanishing when I try to respond and I'm not sure if it has gone through!

It's a promotional item from Veteran's Day (Nov 11th 2009). I like that KI recognise Veteran's Day with a special item in honour and respect of those who have served or do serve in the military and their families. It's good to remind us all that we only enjoy the safety and freedoms we take for granted every day because other people have dedicated their lives to protecting us and our rights.

Unfortunately this was a promotional item and is not available to anyone who missed it. I hope that KI will consider making all previous Veteran Day items available with the 10th Anniversary of the Spiral recognising Veteran's Day, so we can all have/use/display these commemorative items...we can ask and we can hope!

Thank you for your service Kan Davasi!