Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question About Transferring Wizards...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2016
Hi, i was wondering about the whole transferring wizards thing from one account to another. now my question is, if i had made 2 accounts but i wanted to transfer one or more of my wizards to the other account. would i have to waste my money getting a membership on the second account as well because the one account that i have has a 1 year membership on it and i was wondering if the wizards on the membership account and could somehow share the 1 year membership with the second account because i don't want to have to waste another $60 for membership again.
hopefully i made sense in this. please respond ASAP!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
bobbyblabby1000 on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering about the whole transferring wizards thing from one account to another. now my question is, if i had made 2 accounts but i wanted to transfer one or more of my wizards to the other account. would i have to waste my money getting a membership on the second account as well because the one account that i have has a 1 year membership on it and i was wondering if the wizards on the membership account and could somehow share the 1 year membership with the second account because i don't want to have to waste another $60 for membership again.
hopefully i made sense in this. please respond ASAP!

Hi. Your individual case may be something you'll want to review directly with Customer Support; however, the general rule of transferring Wizards from one account to another can be found here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-a-character-between-accounts-16444

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game