Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Crafting immortal lore spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Hi,

I have heard that you can either get new spells in the Immortal Lore Pack, or you can craft those spells.

I have the ones to craft, but haven't been able to get the ones from the Lore Pack. As I understand it, the Lore Pack spells are permanent, and don't disappear once you have them. I was wondering if the same can be said for the ones crafted.

Do we have to continue crafting each card; do they act like normal treasure cards if crafted? Or would we have them all the time like the Lore pack version?

I have the recipe to craft mine, but haven't used it yet because I am looking for an answer to this. Thanks!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Crafted lore spells go into your deck and are permanent. Only treasure cards are one use only.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you craft the spell, it is yours permanently. You must craft it on the wizard you want it on, though.

Some of the spells (like Loremaster), you can craft the TC for, too, as well as the permanent spell.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
For the Athena Battle Sight, Hephaestus, and Queen Calypso spells, once you craft the spell, it's permanent. It's not a treasure card.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
Ambrose Cain on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
Hi,

I have heard that you can either get new spells in the Immortal Lore Pack, or you can craft those spells.

I have the ones to craft, but haven't been able to get the ones from the Lore Pack. As I understand it, the Lore Pack spells are permanent, and don't disappear once you have them. I was wondering if the same can be said for the ones crafted.

Do we have to continue crafting each card; do they act like normal treasure cards if crafted? Or would we have them all the time like the Lore pack version?

I have the recipe to craft mine, but haven't used it yet because I am looking for an answer to this. Thanks!
It depends on which crafting recipe you've bought because as you may know, treasure cards are gold. If the card isn't gold then you should have it permanently.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Crafted spells are permanent. You need the treasure cards to craft them, but once crafted you know the spell just the same as getting it from a Lore Pack of learned from Loremaster.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I got the recipe from Avalon.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
Ambrose Cain on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
Hi,

two days ago I got queen calypso from the immortal lore pack and other cards from others and loremaster.