Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
For a heavy poster like yourself, I don't think you can. We limit your search results to two pages. We do a great job at keeping things light and clean so our databases don't get bogged down and these message boards operate quickly, but you aren't allowed to do a deep dive to see all your posts like this currently.

Alternatively, I was able to google the following terms and limiters and find 345 results: ("wizard101.com/forum" & "Fable Finder")

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Dworgyn on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
For a heavy poster like yourself, I don't think you can. We limit your search results to two pages. We do a great job at keeping things light and clean so our databases don't get bogged down and these message boards operate quickly, but you aren't allowed to do a deep dive to see all your posts like this currently.

Alternatively, I was able to google the following terms and limiters and find 345 results: ("wizard101.com/forum" & "Fable Finder")
I've been able to see my old posts occasionally (not a list, just from a search), so how does limiting search results help keep things light?

Do you mean to google "wizard101.com/forum & Fable Finder"? That didn't get me much, but if you meant individually, the searches get unrelated results compared to each other. I didn't see anything about terms and limiters in the search tools.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Fable Finder on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
I've been able to see my old posts occasionally (not a list, just from a search), so how does limiting search results help keep things light?

Do you mean to google "wizard101.com/forum & Fable Finder"? That didn't get me much, but if you meant individually, the searches get unrelated results compared to each other. I didn't see anything about terms and limiters in the search tools.
To just see your old posts here on the Message Boards, you can click your name from the Author column. For you this would bring up these results "Fable Finder."

For limiters, I mean using Google search with limiters: (double quotes) around a set of words tells Google to consider the exact words in that exact order.

So typing the following into a Google Search field:

"wizard101.com/forum" & "Fable Finder"

or

site:www.wizard101.com/forum "Fable Finder"

Will limit Google searches to our forum's web address and the term "Fable Finder".

I'm just trying to find you a helpful workaround since our forums wouldn't give you more than two pages of results for your past posts.