Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest finder?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Can someone explain what the available quest finder is in our quest book? I could click on it and see what occurs but rather be cautious as it might send me off into the center of wizard 101 for a quest. If you use it does it go away or is it just for finding quests you have not done or have in quest book? I type in message board search "Available quest finder" Hoping game had posted something about this but no results found.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2x4 two step on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Can someone explain what the available quest finder is in our quest book? I could click on it and see what occurs but rather be cautious as it might send me off into the center of wizard 101 for a quest. If you use it does it go away or is it just for finding quests you have not done or have in quest book? I type in message board search "Available quest finder" Hoping game had posted something about this but no results found.
Quest finder is only for locating available quests in the area you are in, it doesn't port you there or anything. If it finds one it tells you where/who it is. You can then click back on your regular quest if you don't want to go to it.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The quest finder finds the nearest available quest that you have NOT already accepted. It will not put you back on storyline or help you find quests that already were accepted. It just points to the closest available quest in the world you are in.