Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest completion and quest finder

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
every time that i complete a quest, quest finder automatically activates and says talk to merle ambrose in the commons is there any way to stop this

Administrator
nathan owlhaven on Dec 13, 2020 wrote:
every time that i complete a quest, quest finder automatically activates and says talk to merle ambrose in the commons is there any way to stop this
You may have missed completing something with Merle... did you talk to him yet? :)

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i have tried but he has nothing above his head. this is doing it in worlds where merle is not even there and where i have completed every quest in the game

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
I got this too merles seems to be the default quest giver and sometime went there is no quest to show around thats the quest finder mission showed and without quest to find it's says talk to merle Ambrose.

But there is few other things with the arrow and the quest finder

When you use the quest finder and that find the last free quest.It seem the quest finder stay locked on it.
"Talk to X" you talk to him the quest is now "Talk to X".

Sometime the arrow indicate straight ahead. Funny when it say milo bookwyrm is in the middle of the lava pit or when you must go to avalon trough the windows of the arcanum but sadly i didn't found a way to join milo thanks to an invisible wall and i can't break the windows

So plz can you correct these glitch i want so much swim in every pound of dragonspire and that could be fun to see what happen after a depresure in the arcanum hallways. (Or correcting the arrow glitch can be a solution too but far less fun).

Kane GoldenFlame