Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Changes

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following mainline quests can no longer be declined:
  • Krokotopia: Return to Shalek
  • Marleybone: Stop that Cat!
  • Dragonspyre: Earn Your Wings
  • Dragonspyre: The Last Lesson
  • Celestia: Stars and Shadow
  • Avalon: Don't Say No
  • Avalon: Head Held Low
  • Avalon: Walk the Lonesome Hills
  • Azteca: Safe Guard

The following quests are no longer marked as mainline and (as always) are not required to gain entry to Celestia:
  • Strange Frequencies
  • The Word is the Stone
  • Picking up the Pieces
  • Swimming with the Stars

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
I need help!
I had a crafting quest called " Craft services'' that suppose to give me 3373 gold. I got it from Felicia Worthington in Marlybone. I did the quest,( how I knew because it told me to go talk to her),But when I went to talk to her it said I still had to do the quest. Please help me!!!!!!

- wizard

Administrator
caleyninja on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I need help!
I had a crafting quest called " Craft services'' that suppose to give me 3373 gold. I got it from Felicia Worthington in Marlybone. I did the quest,( how I knew because it told me to go talk to her),But when I went to talk to her it said I still had to do the quest. Please help me!!!!!!

- wizard
Eudora has answered your question in the Crafting section of the Wizard101 message boards.
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855

If you have other crafting questions, please be sure to place them in the correct section of the message boards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 13, 2014
Hello! About the Swimming with the stars quest, I got it before you guys updated it does it still apply to what you guys did?