Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Assistant ready to Serve!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Hello everyone!

I would like to let everyone know that I am letting people use me to assist with quests (mostly fights i assume). I will clarify this with the following statement:

I will NOT kill the boss, enemy, instance, fight for you! I will ASSIST you! meaning I will give additonal blades, heal etc. (there are exceptions where I will help you fight the enemy i.e. Malistaires instance) This does not mean I will only help with fighting quests! I will assist with anything I know how to do! If i do not know it already I Shall learn it with you! If i am not on your quest i shall do quests until i am caught up with you! (I have all quests completed for WC through DS working on GH and CL)

If you are interested in my service Let me know these details:

1: your Wizards name (not username and password!)

2:The quest you need help with. (any kind works. But if at all possible please be abl to use more than just the manu chat.

3: The meeting location (Realm,Area, time ((make sure you use YOUR CORRECT TIME ZONE! I am PST ((West coast)) and the location to meet).

My wizards name is Ryan FrostShard (Level 60 Thaumaturge) And I am here to help the W101 community!

DISCLAIMER: I will NOT take a player into a place they cannot already get into themselves (that means YOU ya level 1-5 who want to get into the chancel! It will NOT happen!). This means If you cannot access Dragonspyre I will NOT help you with a quest there (if you somehow have one there). Anyone who purposely wastes my time is breaking rules 12 and 13 of W101 terms of agreement (via wasting my time and taking my enjoyment out of this site and helping the players of said site.) and therefore I WILL REPORT YOU.

(12) abuse or harass another user, or attempt to do any of the foregoing; or (13) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.

UPDATE! I have now finished all quests for the Grizzlehiem area. Nothing left now but to finish Celestia.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Wizards Name: Blaze HexStaff (Death School)
I have open chat
Quest: Shaking The Web - I must Defeat 4 Shadow web haunt, 4 Shadow web mercenary, and 4 Shadow web wraith. The Quest Is In Celestia. And Quest Helper cannot be used on the quest. So you could help me find these monsters.

Realm: Wraith (if realm is not available then scarecrow realm)
Area: Area 1 (if not then area 2 or 3)
Time: Sunday 5 o clock pm. I am est time
Location to meet: in celestia base camp meet me where zeke is

See you there ^_^

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
First off I want to say I only have menu chat sorry about that but if you are still willing to help thank you so much!!!!!!
I need some with Dansmel In Distress Quest to talk to Sarah Turner.
If you can help me me meet me at Prospector Zeke in Mb ty relam Wu if its full then Lincoln time January 16 8:00p.m Est if you can not make it then January 17 8:00p.m EST

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

My name is Fiona FairyBreath
Level 27 Fire

Explorer
May 20, 2010
I will NOT take a player into a place they cannot already get into themselves (that means YOU ya level 1-5 who want to get into the chancel! It will NOT happen!). This means If you cannot access Dragonspyre I will NOT help you with a quest there

Well said. I am a Legendary Ice Wizard, and was called a "Noob" by a level 20-something because REFUSED to take him to MooShu. I told him he had to EARN his way there.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
fairy9111 wrote:
First off I want to say I only have menu chat sorry about that but if you are still willing to help thank you so much!!!!!!
I need some with Dansmel In Distress Quest to talk to Sarah Turner.
If you can help me me meet me at Prospector Zeke in Mb ty relam Wu if its full then Lincoln time January 16 8:00p.m Est if you can not make it then January 17 8:00p.m EST

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

My name is Fiona FairyBreath
Level 27 Fire

I only prefer if you dont just have menu chat, but if that is all you have thats fine too! It is just a little more difficult to communicate with just menu chat is all.

Also, Where in game would you like mee to meet you at? Zeke is in many places in the spiral and i might end up being late if i gotta check them all

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
I would like to be your assistant!
Wizards name: Alex Dragonbreaker
Rank and Level: Legendary, 60
School: Storm
Quests complete: All of WC-CL, just finishing GH.
Text Chat: Yes
Please reply soon!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
oh a thousand blessings upon you!

my name is heather wildflame,
i am a lvl 19 pyro,
and i need help with the quest secret idol in krok ( were you beat the nirini champion) and the queast were you beat all of those guys that are in that family ( this one is in the pyramid of sun, so is the other one) and i do have text chat! i will meet you by prospecter zeke in KROKTOPIA this saturday at 4:00 pm and im eastern standerd time. SEE YA THERE!

oh whoops i forgot to mention the realm how about wu that ones hardly ever full

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
ibeamazing101 wrote:
oh a thousand blessings upon you!

my name is heather wildflame,
i am a lvl 19 pyro,
and i need help with the quest secret idol in krok ( were you beat the nirini champion) and the queast were you beat all of those guys that are in that family ( this one is in the pyramid of sun, so is the other one) and i do have text chat! i will meet you by prospecter zeke in KROKTOPIA this saturday at 4:00 pm and im eastern standerd time. SEE YA THERE!

oh whoops i forgot to mention the realm how about wu that ones hardly ever full

My apologies for not being able to make the appointed date Heather. Something came up and i was not able to make it to our meeting.

My sincerest apologies - Ryan FrostShard - Legend of the Ice Arts