Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

professors on message boards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Administrator
Dalia Falmea, Sir Reginald Baxby, Merle Ambrose, Harold Argleston, Prospector Zeke, Baldur Goldpaws, Roland Silverheart, Eudora Tangletree, Gamma, Moolinda Wu, Mr Lincoln and Arthur Wethersfield are all present and accounted for on the message boards.

I just post much, much more often than all the others, but Zeke is catching up with me!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Dalia Falmea, Sir Reginald Baxby, Merle Ambrose, Harold Argleston, Prospector Zeke, Baldur Goldpaws, Roland Silverheart, Eudora Tangletree, Gamma, Moolinda Wu, Mr Lincoln and Arthur Wethersfield are all present and accounted for on the message boards.

I just post much, much more often than all the others, but Zeke is catching up with me!
If I remember correctly, Meowiarty made a few appearances on the message boards.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Historian
May 28, 2009

I remember that Proffesor Drake also have one right? (Myth) so, where is he?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

um i forgot who eudora tangletree is can she come and post on this topic real fast please

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Professor greyrose,i saw meowiarty in one of the posts and i was wondering if for example malistaire is on message boards or even sylvia drake.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
necrospector wrote:
I dont think i Ever Recall Tangletree posting?

She posted stuff about crafting when it was brand new.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
necrospector wrote:
I dont think i Ever Recall Tangletree posting?
she only posts on bugs or glitches about crafting or gardening