Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with True Friend Code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Hi,

I opened an account for my daughter and gave her a true friend code. I went out and bought her a month membership card. I was reading later that i was supposed to get some crowns but, didn't. We looked everywhere to see were we were supposed to enter the friend code when i first signed her up but couldn't. It wouldn't let us do it under the Redeem Card or Code place either.
Thanks!

Administrator
I think there's been a bit of confusion here, young Wizard, and that's perfectly ok, the two programs are really similar!

Invite a Friend codes are used to invite someone to Wizard101. When they sign up using your code at http://www.wizard101.com/friend, they get a pet dragon to help them get started. When they make a purchase of $6.00 or more on the Wizard101 website, both you and they get 1250 Crowns each.

True Friend codes are used between two people who already play Wizard101 and know each other in real life (off the internet). These codes are used to immediately put you on each other's friends list so you can find each other in the game.

If an Invite a Friend code was used when the second account was registered, and a purchase was made on that account but no Crowns were added, please contact our support team via email to support@wizard101.com and they will investigate.

community@wizard101.com