Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prepaid Cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I have this online friend I am trying to buy a membership for. Only question is, how do these prepaid game cards work? We finally got a DG in our town, but I was wondering how to get that to go in his favor, would it give him a membership, or just crowns? Basically can someone describe to me how this whole buying memberships for someone else works? thanks :)

Erica Lifepetal 110
Jenna 63

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
The easiest way I can think of is get the card and email him the code on the card with the hidden number too.

But that is how I would do it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Erica LifePetal on Nov 25, 2016 wrote:
I have this online friend I am trying to buy a membership for. Only question is, how do these prepaid game cards work? We finally got a DG in our town, but I was wondering how to get that to go in his favor, would it give him a membership, or just crowns? Basically can someone describe to me how this whole buying memberships for someone else works? thanks :)

Erica Lifepetal 110
Jenna 63
If you're referring to the common Prepaid Game Cards you can get at Stores such as Walmart and Gamestop, then on the back of these cards are a code. Once you've successfully and legally purchase the card, scratch the back of the card until you see the code emerge (careful not the scratch the entire code off now!).
On the game's website, (not login screen), log in. You should then see an option called "Redeem Card or Code," of course, you're going to click this.
Once you enter the code, the game will give you the option of whether you would like a one month membership or 5000 crowns ($10 Cards) or a two month membership or 10,000 crowns ($20 card).

Hope I could help! :D

Defender
Aug 08, 2015