Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre Paid Game Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
I have a question since I have never used a game card before.

I want to get the Super Bundle from Gamestop but my question is - how do I know which of my wizards will get the house and everything?
I have six wizards and I want it specifically for my life wizard so can someone tell me how it works when you buy a game card so I know in advance?
THANKS! :-)

Administrator
The items will appear in a special Gift Window the next time you log in to the game. It appears on the left of your screen above your health & mana. It will appear for all your characters.

When you log in with a Wizard you can click on this icon to bring up the items for you to claim.

If you claim a pet on one character you can login with a different character to claim the other items. But since you already claimed the pet, it will not appear for your other characters.

When you are claiming the house, make sure that character has a free housing slot first. If not, and you want that house in that character be sure to claim the Extra Housing Slot Elixir first. This will give you an additional housing slot on that character and now you'll have room for that new Castle!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The items will appear in a special Gift Window the next time you log in to the game. It appears on the left of your screen above your health & mana. It will appear for all your characters.

When you log in with a Wizard you can click on this icon to bring up the items for you to claim.

If you claim a pet on one character you can login with a different character to claim the other items. But since you already claimed the pet, it will not appear for your other characters.

When you are claiming the house, make sure that character has a free housing slot first. If not, and you want that house in that character be sure to claim the Extra Housing Slot Elixir first. This will give you an additional housing slot on that character and now you'll have room for that new Castle!

Ok I was wondering what do you mean by Extra Housing Slot Elixir? Is this something that you can buy in the crowns shop because I checked and didnt see it. I'm so confused please explain this to me. Because this would have been nice when I had crafted my gh house and had to delete one of my others. Thank you have a wonderful day.

Administrator
Extra housing slot elixirs are only available through the $39 prepaid cards available at USA locations of GameStop.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Extra housing slot elixirs are only available through the $39 prepaid cards available at USA locations of GameStop.

Oohh ok Thank you for letting me know that. It's good to know that you guys having something in place for an extra housing slot for those houses you get on the cards. Thank you again hope you guys have an awesome day! :D :D

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010

My other question is - what if I have more then one account? When I but the super bundle - and I log into one of my accounts - which one will it appear on?

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010

My last question is : In the Super Bundle Game Card it says you can choose 1 moth subscription or 5,000 crowns. I already have a membership and I want the 5,000 crowns so how do you choose which one?
Thanks

Administrator
KateDaGreat wrote:

My other question is - what if I have more then one account? When I but the super bundle - and I log into one of my accounts - which one will it appear on?

When you go to https://www.wizard101.com/card to redeem the card you will be prompted to log in to your Wizard101 account - log in to the account on which you want the items.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
KateDaGreat wrote:

My last question is : In the Super Bundle Game Card it says you can choose 1 moth subscription or 5,000 crowns. I already have a membership and I want the 5,000 crowns so how do you choose which one?
Thanks

When you redeem the card at https://www.wizard101.com/card you will be given the choice between Membership and Crowns, simply choose the button for Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Hi Professor Lydia,

I asked a friend from US to get me a prepaid game card -- For the POLAR CAT pet. I am a membership subscription. I have just read that Prepaid game cards cannot be combined for larger purchases. I want to redeem the pet how will this affect my membership?

Administrator
When you redeem a prepaid card you are given the option to either use it towards Crowns or Membership.

If you use it towards Crowns, those Crowns will be added to your account and your current Membership will not be affected.

If you use it towards a Membership, your current Membership will be extended for the duration of the prepaid card value ($10 = 1 month, $20 = 2 months). This will end your current Membership at the end of its regular period (if you have 4 months left on your 12 month Membership, you will continue to be a full member for those 4 months, if you are a month to month member, you will continue to be a full member for the duration of your currently purchased Membership). After your current Membership ends, the time you purchased with the prepaid card begins.

community@wizard101.com