Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

power pip problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
24
so i know i had to place this elsewhere but this happens in every world.
somehow,some times my power pips are counted as regular pips.
anyone know why this happens?


Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1127
Michelle SandRiver on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
so i know i had to place this elsewhere but this happens in every world.
somehow,some times my power pips are counted as regular pips.
anyone know why this happens?

Can you provide a little more info on what exactly is happening? There are occasions when power pips will act as normal pips but it would be easier to determine what your issue is if you could give an example.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
24
TucsonWizard on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Can you provide a little more info on what exactly is happening? There are occasions when power pips will act as normal pips but it would be easier to determine what your issue is if you could give an example.
Example: i have a unicorn spell from my pet,i have 2 power pips,un able to cast unicorn
thos happened with other spells

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1127
Michelle SandRiver on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
Example: i have a unicorn spell from my pet,i have 2 power pips,un able to cast unicorn
thos happened with other spells
From your original post it would appear you're a balance wizard. If that's the case then that's why. You only get the benefit of power pips when casting spells from your own school.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
437
TucsonWizard on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
From your original post it would appear you're a balance wizard. If that's the case then that's why. You only get the benefit of power pips when casting spells from your own school.
UNLESS you have a mastery

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
24
TucsonWizard on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
From your original post it would appear you're a balance wizard. If that's the case then that's why. You only get the benefit of power pips when casting spells from your own school.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks i get it now