Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Popzotz Unlucky Day and Shemazan Boss Cheats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2014
I was soloing this fight today when I noticed something interesting. When I got Shemazan Blightmark below 4500 health he started saving pips and casting Rebirth when he had not cast a heal for the entire fight. This would not seem noteworthy except that I was soloing both bosses - who each had 20,000 life - without the aid of a minion on my Death wizard. So, the fight took a long time.

I had to pop a minion when I got Shemazan down to 1800 health, killing him shortly after. After Shemazan died Popzotz Unlucky Day made critical casts on every, and I am not joking, every single attack. What is more, where I had blocked the the majority of his critical attacks before, I was unable to block a single critical after Shemazan died. Is this an undocumented boss cheat? He did use a vengeance aura but that was nothing uncommon from the rest of the fight. What strikes me as odd is that he had at least 8 more attacks and every single one was a critical and I was unable to block each subsequent one. Has anyone else noticed this?

(I won the fight by the way)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
None of that is a cheat. Just bad luck for you. Everything they cast are documented spells that they regularly cast.