Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

polymorph spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
How do I get a polymorph dracon?
:? im level 31 and havent found anything about it. :?
So where do i get one. I just want one polymorph spell so if you only know one thats okay. I just need to know where to get one

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Polymorph draconian is a level 58 spell you can get from the moon trainer at the portico in celestia, but you have to get all the other polymorphs from that trainer first to get it. Otherwise, the dragon hoard booster packs sometimes give them, and they are no trade, no pvp. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Hero
May 02, 2009
peytonannb wrote:
So where do i get one. I just want one polymorph spell so if you only know one thats okay. I just need to know where to get one

To get polymorph draconian, you have to train the other polymorphs (gobbler, mander, cat bandit, ninja pig) to get it (you have to be lv.50 to train gobbler, and you can train another polymorph spell every 2 levels afer that),
You can also find treasure card versions of the spell throughout celestia as well.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
you need to be a high level and go to celestia to get a polymorph draconian. you can also have a chance of getting a card at dragons hoard pack

Historian
May 01, 2010
this probably should be in celestia, but the only way to get a dracon, is to either level up to level 58, or get one in the dragons hoard (i have gotten one from there) but that one is no pvp.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
peytonannb wrote:

there are teachers in many places of celestia that teach the polymorphs

bad thing is your far away from learning polymorph spells because some or 50 up and thats just the start

draconian is the one for level 58 and up

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
windswalker wrote:
I would also like to know.I'm going to check the auctions
sorry, you won't find any polymorphs at the bazaar because they are no auction. I believe they may be 'no trade' as well, and they also have level restrictions if you try to buy them from the archivist. -eli and crew

Hero
May 02, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
they are no trade, no pvp. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Actually, the boss minion spells are no pvp; you can use all the polymorph spells in pvp, inlcuding polymorph draconian.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Polymorph Draconian and all other polymorph spells are Moon spells. You can't learn any Moon, Sun, or Star spells, until you have reached Celestia. Sorry!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
flash33 wrote:
etherchaos wrote:

Actually, the boss minion spells are no pvp; you can use all the polymorph spells in pvp, inlcuding polymorph draconian.

fyi its true the boss minion treasure cards are no pvp but so are the treasure card polymorphs
but ya still can use the real card in pvp

Hero
May 02, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
flash33 wrote:
etherchaos wrote:

fyi its true the boss minion treasure cards are no pvp but so are the treasure card polymorphs
but ya still can use the real card in pvp

Actually you can use both the regular and the treasure card polymorphs in pvp. I know because I've used them in pvp a couple times before. If you don't believe me, then try using some polymorph treasures in a pvp match and see for yourself.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010