Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris and Mirage???!!!??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
Hey guys is it just me or are you sick of hearing about worlds like mirage and/or Polaris and when you look them up nothing, so please tell me if you want to know what or where Polaris and/or mirage are.But seriously kingsilse can you release anything please but I mean you have hinted at them in many ways in zafaria , mooshoo, and in the beginning of khrysalis. sincerely , morgrim battlecaster

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They will likely be in the next arc from the endgame messages from Cob in the 2nd arc after beating Morganthe. New areas take time to complete and typically are released about every 6 months. If they keep on their typical schedule of releases, I would expect the next area to come sometime this Fall, in Oct/Nov.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
Thank you I was unaware of that it means a lota lot

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
They will likely be in the next arc from the endgame messages from Cob in the 2nd arc after beating Morganthe. New areas take time to complete and typically are released about every 6 months. If they keep on their typical schedule of releases, I would expect the next area to come sometime this Fall, in Oct/Nov.
I'm looking forward to the next part of the game being released.
Also (just to change the subject slightly) I wouldn't be surprised to see Morganthe return sometime in the future. After all, she fell thru the floor and disappeared, is she really gone?
I don't think so,,,,,

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I was also playing and they mentioned a world named Nordor.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2013