Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
I am level 60 death, and I was wondering if 3 people could help me with the waterworks, because I am farming for my level 60 death clothes. I will be in the wu realm at 10:00am on next Friday at the entrance to the waterworks. I also know how ALL the bosses cheat. :D
This is my wizards name:

Ryan moonshield
Legendary Necromancer (level 60)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Posts here can take up to 24 hours to appear.

Wizard101 Central has a real-time forum system. You might try there. The other option is to go to Crowded realms and see who's available.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
FDrybob wrote:
I am level 60 death, and I was wondering if 3 people could help me with the waterworks, because I am farming for my level 60 death clothes. I will be in the wu realm at 10:00am on next Friday at the entrance to the waterworks. I also know how ALL the bosses cheat. :D This is my wizards name: Ryan moonshield Legendary Necromancer (level 60)
Do you consider 'next friday' to be august 19th, or august 26th. Also it's a good idea to post what time zone you're going by. However, as usual, colagada has an even better suggestion. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew)