Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Bring This Back!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Kingsisle can you plz bring back the wand animation on the death celestia crafting wand. (The one that looks like the jolting jelly wand)
Even though i bought it at the bazaar I am really bummed that you took away the purple and blue circles coming off of it. I spent lots of money on it (forgot how much) and now I am disappointed that it is just a light blue jelly wand. I stitched it onto my lifeforce blade now I would rather have the lifeforce sword looks. So again Kingsisle PLEASE give the death crafting celestia wand its animation back!!!!

Oran Stronghammer lvl60 Life
Ronan Goldensword lvl51 Storm

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
clyde1997 wrote:
Kingsisle can you plz bring back the wand animation on the death celestia crafting wand. (The one that looks like the jolting jelly wand)
Even though i bought it at the bazaar I am really bummed that you took away the purple and blue circles coming off of it. I spent lots of money on it (forgot how much) and now I am disappointed that it is just a light blue jelly wand. I stitched it onto my lifeforce blade now I would rather have the lifeforce sword looks. So again Kingsisle PLEASE give the death crafting celestia wand its animation back!!!!

Oran Stronghammer lvl60 Life
Ronan Goldensword lvl51 Storm

I agree.