Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Play?!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
In "Meet the Teachers" place, Mr. Lincorn is said that his favorite "Play" is The Tempest. I never heard of it. What is "Plays"? Minigames? Mine will be Skull Riders. But if my computer don't lag at later levels, I may even be in the best lists! 8)

Administrator
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Tempest is a play by William Shakespeare...

yea its a wonderful play about a wizard who was stranded on an island with his daughter or somthing. i read it a while ago. im reading king leer right now. its good. by play, he means the kind at the theater.

Historian
May 28, 2009
ibeamazing101 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Tempest is a play by William Shakespeare...

yea its a wonderful play about a wizard who was stranded on an island with his daughter or somthing. i read it a while ago. im reading king leer right now. its good. by play, he means the kind at the theater.

A wizard in the fire cat alley's theater invited his friends over and made a movie there. And then an impressed spectator posted this in the fan storys. Is that right?

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
In "Meet the Teachers" place, Mr. Lincorn is said that his favorite "Play" is The Tempest. I never heard of it. What is "Plays"? Minigames? Mine will be Skull Riders. But if my computer don't lag at later levels, I may even be in the best lists! 8)
its a play by shakespeare and also lol mr. linCORN!?