Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Place to farm Krokopatra and Meowiarty duels.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
Hello, I have a level 115 ice that has been going around until Mirage with Khrysalis crafted gear and Waterworks boots and I'm starting to struggle quite a bit. I've tried doing Darkmoor and from 6 runs of the last part so far I've gotten only the wand which I do not use since I have the eye of the soothsayer. An alternative I have for this gear is the Krokopatra exalted duel hat, Rattlebones exalted duel robe and Meowiarty exalted duel boots. The only problem I have is actually getting the duels without spending crowns. The best drop rate I've had were the bosses themselves, but doing Big Ben as well as farming Krokoaptra this many times becomes frustating very fast.
If anyone knows a better way to farm these 2 duels I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Jade Oni drops all the ultra duels. I've gotten them pretty frequently from there, so I would suggest maybe giving him a visit. Additionally, since the Jade Oni drops both of the duels you want, you can also kill two birds with one stone. :)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I would second jade oni, easy to kill and peaceful if you turn your ports off lol

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
jade oni can drop all ultra duels? that's fascinating! now i understand the reason for the jade oni respawn

Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
Thank you for the suggestions!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I've also gotten some duels from the bosses in Trial of Spheres.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Chicken2479 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
jade oni can drop all ultra duels? that's fascinating! now i understand the reason for the jade oni respawn
Back before Vestriland was a thing and the spiral ended at Dragonspyre, we actually farmed jade oni for things to sell for gold! So the respawn has always been useful.