Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate1ohwhy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
I tried posting this earlier, but I assume it got denied, because there's 4 new posts, but mine didn't go up. I didn't save the post, so i have to re do it. Fun, fun, fun.

I played both Wizard101 and Pirate101. I tried Wizard first, but it wasn't really my thing. I played Pirate once, and fell in love immediately. After hitting a wall with Valencia part 2, I stopped playing for a while, thinking I would come back when there was a new update, or to finish the game. After a few years of not playing, I came back to try and beat the game. I bought a month membership, and went for Kane. I finally beat him 2 days ago (gg), and began surfing the message boards, looking at old topics, seeing what people thought years ago. There were so, so many more people back them, and they were pushed away by Kingsisle’s lack of care for the game.

All that the Pirate players want is for Kingsisle to make a conclusive end to the game. There’s a youtube video showing off leaked files, just search ‘Pirate101 unused content’, and you’ll find it. There were many promotions, new enemies, and just general things that were never released. All we want is an answer from Kingsisle’s developers. We want them to answer us. We get nothing but silence from the developers, and poor Bat has to try and help everyone, and answer everyone’s questions.

All the Pirate players want is content for us to play. People pay for a game that hasn’t gotten a major update in years, and are loyal, because they know the game can be great, but the developers of the game don’t care. Nobody ever responds on the Pirate forums, so I decided to come on here and beg instead.

We just want new content. We don’t want them to stop adding stuff to Wizard, but at least an answer. An answer as to what the developers and Kingsisle have planned for Pirate101. The truth.

Administrator
OmniTurbo on May 18, 2020 wrote:
I tried posting this earlier, but I assume it got denied, because there's 4 new posts, but mine didn't go up. I didn't save the post, so i have to re do it. Fun, fun, fun.

I played both Wizard101 and Pirate101. I tried Wizard first, but it wasn't really my thing. I played Pirate once, and fell in love immediately. After hitting a wall with Valencia part 2, I stopped playing for a while, thinking I would come back when there was a new update, or to finish the game. After a few years of not playing, I came back to try and beat the game. I bought a month membership, and went for Kane. I finally beat him 2 days ago (gg), and began surfing the message boards, looking at old topics, seeing what people thought years ago. There were so, so many more people back them, and they were pushed away by Kingsisle’s lack of care for the game.

All that the Pirate players want is for Kingsisle to make a conclusive end to the game. There’s a youtube video showing off leaked files, just search ‘Pirate101 unused content’, and you’ll find it. There were many promotions, new enemies, and just general things that were never released. All we want is an answer from Kingsisle’s developers. We want them to answer us. We get nothing but silence from the developers, and poor Bat has to try and help everyone, and answer everyone’s questions.

All the Pirate players want is content for us to play. People pay for a game that hasn’t gotten a major update in years, and are loyal, because they know the game can be great, but the developers of the game don’t care. Nobody ever responds on the Pirate forums, so I decided to come on here and beg instead.

We just want new content. We don’t want them to stop adding stuff to Wizard, but at least an answer. An answer as to what the developers and Kingsisle have planned for Pirate101. The truth.
Hi OmniTurbo! That's fantastic that you play both games, glad to hear.

Please post this in the Pirate101 forums if you want to chat more about that game. Here's where you can post it:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum

Thanks!