Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pip o' plenty problem.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so recently i have been farming a pack to get the pip o' plenty jewel for my pet which would then complete my idea of perfect stats (for now). luckily i was able to get that jewel out of the purreua pet pack but it was 4% not 5% like my old one. is the percentage of a jewel random when you get it? i looked it up on the wiki but it didn't show different levels or versions of it.

Administrator
Hello,

The star shaped pet jewel with the talent Pip 'O Plenty doesn't come with different percentages. The triangle shape Pip Opals do come with different percentages on them.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

The star shaped pet jewel with the talent Pip 'O Plenty doesn't come with different percentages. The triangle shape Pip Opals do come with different percentages on them.
But the one I have is 4% and not 5% like the one I shattered before transferring my pet through the shared bank. Is it because the pet I used to see the percentage was different level than the one I used and counted different that way?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Ive noticed a problem also about the crafting stations, when you sell a house the crafting stations don't count as items so I lost my basic and jewel crafting station selling my botanical gardens D: so you should make a quest for the crafting vendors where you can get a new crafting station :( plz do

Administrator
the awesome pyroma... on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
But the one I have is 4% and not 5% like the one I shattered before transferring my pet through the shared bank. Is it because the pet I used to see the percentage was different level than the one I used and counted different that way?
Yes, the Pip O Plenty jewel will give a higher percentage when socketed to a pet of higher level.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Yes, the Pip O Plenty jewel will give a higher percentage when socketed to a pet of higher level.
Thank you very much, Professor!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
ILikeTrains101671 on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Ive noticed a problem also about the crafting stations, when you sell a house the crafting stations don't count as items so I lost my basic and jewel crafting station selling my botanical gardens D: so you should make a quest for the crafting vendors where you can get a new crafting station :( plz do
Dude you can just buy another one from the furniture shop in the shopping district.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
If the pet jewels are working the same as the talents (based on everything I've seen so far they are), it'll be based on what level your statistics are at. You can mouse over each stat to find out which ones affect which talents, but in the first post of this thread is an easy reference created before stun and critical were introduced:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/pets/pet-statistics-talents-and-powers-17861

That's the reason why it's good to try and get a pet with 250 for all stats, you'll be able to max out all of their talents that enhance your stats. 250 isn't absolutely necessary, but without a table to show when each stat maxes out the talent it affects, it's the only fool proof way to know you're maxed.