Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets at home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I always feel bad when i have one pet out and then 5 pets stuck in my backpack. I think if your not running around with that pet it can rome AROUND YOUR HOME

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I agree. I would *love* to see this option. :D
KI already offers the option of buying Crowns to pay for things in-game, even exchanging them for game gold. It would be another win-win option to add the ability to purchase a Stable or some similar item for your home. A win for us to show off our pets and a win for KI when the players who aren't concerned about money buy Crowns to pay for the item in-game.
Many decorative items are already available from various NPC vendors in the game that are also loot item drops. I would think it would be relatively easy to add an item that allows our characters to display excess pets at home. Perhaps a pet-bed for the dormitories which would only allow keeping one pet on display at a time. The Stable wouldn't have to be a literal stable, indeed, probably shouldn't. It could be a certificate or some other similar item that already has a graphic icon. These items could be used to hold larger increments of pets to display depending on which one you purchase. Say 5-pet increments. You buy a 5-pet certificate and drop it in your castle and use the interact command to place pets from your backpack or bank much as you would any other decorative item.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Oddly, I feel bad for my backpack pets too. lol

I'd love porting to my house to see my cyclops run up to greet me.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
YEA like how last night i was thinking(but saying this out loud) i wish i could get like a dog house for my pet snoopie(a.k.a storm hound) and like my pet stormzilla also like a miny city seriously i think that this is something to add to housing

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I agree times ten I have too many pets and I feel bad for my pets all squished in my backpack (I have like 12 pets right now) and they would like to run around my big houses (I have 2, one in DS one in MS) So they would be like super happy :D!

Katie Lvl 38 pyromancer :D Need help in MS!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
i would love seeing my pet at home! i have made this little garden area and think seeing my little dragon pet,(Vadin), flying around the trees and nesting on a bench.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i think tis is a great idea!
i would love to see all my pets run up to me when i get to my house and not in my back pack. all crunched up and crowded in my back pack. thanks for starting this thred! :D
:PAmanda OwlRider lvl29 Life/balance wizard :P

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I would like this, too. I would be overjoyed if I saw all my pets in a little house of their own :D

I had an idea of houses such as:
Igloos for Ice pets
Doghouses for Heckhounds or Stormhounds
Stables for Horses
Graves for Death pets
Nests for flying pets
and so on...

Marcus Legendcrafter, LVL 27, LIFE Storm