Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Just wondering i have been watching peoples pets in battle give them pixies randomely. I know that no pets havr never done this before and i am wondering why please answer!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:
Just wondering i have been watching peoples pets in battle give them pixies randomely. I know that no pets havr never done this before and i am wondering why please answer!

get a pet with the talent that us higher lvl wizards love called
spritely
its a fantastic talent that make the pet randomly cast sprite
or if ya rather have your entire team get heal along with ya get
may cast unicorn
a talent that does unicorn randomly
combine both for easy random heals

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:
Just wondering i have been watching peoples pets in battle give them pixies randomly. I know that no pets have never done this before and i am wondering why please answer!

Are you talking about Spritely when a pet gives the owner health? This has been available for some time now and is only found in certain pets. It is random and does help a wizard out quite a bit.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Thanks but i heard that starfish does it and i cant find its talents. How do i find it do i have to raise my pets level?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:
Thanks but i heard that starfish does it and i cant find its talents. How do i find it do i have to raise my pets level?

Here is a link to one of the fansites. It shows info on "spritely", and it lists all of the pets that might manifest this talent as you train and level up your pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:

To read more about the Starfish and it's talents here is a link to wiki

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish

Very handy place to find out the talents of most all pets in the game.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Yeah you can read all the guides you want but it doesn't mean you will get the talent. My husband and I have hatched over and over my judgement with his because his has spritely and mine has weakness gargantuan etc. But we have failed 10 plus times. It is a game of luck... Just hope you don't get all health and mana and selfish talents like us..

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Im not sure youre getting the point. Where can i find if my pets talents are spritely or not. When i go to pet talents it says rare epic common super rare etc. where do i know if it comes with spritely or not?