Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Percentages not displaying on gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Having an issue where gear is not displaying percentage values properly.

My sky iron hasta wand for example is supposed to read "+10% (dmg)", but instead reads "+10 (dmg)".
My heartsteel athame should read, "+45 (HP), +5% (universal resist)", but instead it reads "+45 (HP), +5 (universal resist)"

This is also present on any gear with universal resist/damage, AND/OR school specific resist/damage increases.

I haven't found any explanation on the forums or google. For an easy example you can look up "Sky Iron Hasta" on google images and look for a picture displaying the stats. On mine, the only difference is it doesn't have the percent symbol, even though it is actually giving me a percentage based increase.

Administrator
Rajiit on Oct 3, 2021 wrote:
Having an issue where gear is not displaying percentage values properly.

My sky iron hasta wand for example is supposed to read "+10% (dmg)", but instead reads "+10 (dmg)".
My heartsteel athame should read, "+45 (HP), +5% (universal resist)", but instead it reads "+45 (HP), +5 (universal resist)"

This is also present on any gear with universal resist/damage, AND/OR school specific resist/damage increases.

I haven't found any explanation on the forums or google. For an easy example you can look up "Sky Iron Hasta" on google images and look for a picture displaying the stats. On mine, the only difference is it doesn't have the percent symbol, even though it is actually giving me a percentage based increase.
Hello! This actually isn't a bug, this was changed in a past update. You can find more info here under the Combat Balance Improvements section. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Maceryn on Oct 6, 2021 wrote:
Hello! This actually isn't a bug, this was changed in a past update. You can find more info here under the Combat Balance Improvements section. Hope this helps!
Thank you!
This was a small note at the end of the misc. list in the patch notes. I wonder why they'd do this, it just seems like it only serves to confuse statistics. Have a nice day :)