Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pekrons and Pekuliarities Quests, Gear, Pets, etc

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Friday Feedback on 29 April 2016 asked about Daily Assignments, and this got me thinking about The Gravulum Order, Pekrons and Pekuliarities.

Imagine being able to do all of the following:
  • Do Gravulum Order, Pekrons and Pekuliaritites Quests
  • Meet Gravulum Order Members in different realms
  • Collect objects to create or allow Pekrons and Pekuliarities objects, gear, housing items, pets, recipes, tapestries, etc...
  • Complete daily assignments which reveal future W101 Storylines, quests, plots and more...
  • Meet, interact with, save, or fight actual Pekrons and Pekuliarities
  • Fight Hidden Key Pekrons or Pekuliarities Boss/es
Pekrons and Peuliarities may affect wizards randomly in PVP; with positive or negative results. So it makes sensebeing exposed to Pekrons and Pekuliarities so many times may affects a wizard temporarily and permanently:
  • 50 exposures - a minor temporary boost to you or your pets abilities and talents occurs
    (speed, damage blocking, resistance, accuracy increases, etc...).
  • 100 exposures - a major temporary boost to you or your pets abilities and talents occurs
    (speed, damage blocking, resistance, accuracy increases, etc...).
  • 500 exposures - a minor permanent boost to you or your pets abilities and talents occurs (same as above, but permanent affect).
  • 1000 exposures - a major permanent boost to you or your pets abilities and talents occurs (same as above, but permanent affect).
So what are your thoughts about the Gravulum Order, Pekrons and Pekuliarities, and doing quests, fight hidden key bosses, travel to a new realm, and access gear, pets, recipes, tapestries, and more?

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Eventually I think we're going to have to face a marshmallow man. With Aegon (Egon Spengler) Statz (Ray Stantz) sending us out to collect Pekron (PKE aka psychokinetic energy) readings, there are a lot of Ghostbusters references that lead me to believe we're heading in that sort of direction.

There was already a quest/boss fight on day 27, so I'm sure there are more to come. Maybe every 15 days thereafter, or every 30. It's definitely leading somewhere though.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
High Five Ghost on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Eventually I think we're going to have to face a marshmallow man. With Aegon (Egon Spengler) Statz (Ray Stantz) sending us out to collect Pekron (PKE aka psychokinetic energy) readings, there are a lot of Ghostbusters references that lead me to believe we're heading in that sort of direction.

There was already a quest/boss fight on day 27, so I'm sure there are more to come. Maybe every 15 days thereafter, or every 30. It's definitely leading somewhere though.
too cool! I'm ready!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
You do get to meat other Gravulum Order people In the quest you get from Aegon called "Peculiar Matters"