Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I think packs are kind of expensive for players who just started the game or don't buy crowns because they don't have enough money. Don't you think so too? Can somebody please give me a pack?

Olivia Skullhunter level 32

Olivia level 10

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
You know, Wizard101 is giving away a free pack for typing in the code "Suprisepack", hurry though... I think it expires when pack-a-palooza ends. And, please, don't beg to be gifted, it's very irritating to the other players.

~ Vanessa

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Well they're just giving out free mystery packs for free, get them while you can!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Balance Girl on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
I think packs are kind of expensive for players who just started the game or don't buy crowns because they don't have enough money. Don't you think so too? Can somebody please give me a pack?

Olivia Skullhunter level 32

Olivia level 10
We all were, at some point, new to the game, but that has no bearing on whether or not you can or should buy packs. I find them reasonably priced, as they are not required to progress in-game; they are simply add-ons for those who can afford them.

FYI: while it's not reportable, begging is highly frowned upon. Why? Well, if you think the items are expensive, then why would you expect a complete stranger to just give you one? As far as I'm concerned, it's my money: I work hard for it, and I don't owe you (or anyone) any of it.

If you are old enough, go find a part-time job and buy your own stuff; if you are under the legal working age in your area (it's 14+ in most places), you can do odd jobs for neighbors or ask your parents for an allowance in exchange for help with chores.

If this post comes across as rude or selfish, just imagine how begging a total stranger to spend real money on you looks.

-von

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
I would really like to buy the Super BUndle pack that includes the Sun Palace. Can anyone tell me if this is still available and where from?

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
okay I am really sorry I asked for a pack. I just was kind of feeling selfish but what do you think about packs? Which on is your favorite one. Do you think they are to expensive or to cheap? Let me know what you think about packs.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
smurfling1 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
I would really like to buy the Super BUndle pack that includes the Sun Palace. Can anyone tell me if this is still available and where from?
The original post is talking about the in game card packs.

regardless the super Bundle isn't currently buyable and your best chance is to win one in a contest.