Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Order of things?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
One thing I have noticed is that the random factor of this game is true to its word. What I would like to see (future working perhaps?) is that Hexes get used in the order that they were cast on an enemy.

Example.

Death Hex then Convert Death to Life then Life Hex

If those are cast in that order on an enemy then I feel that they should be activated in that order.

Otherwise can some one tell me what governs what activates what and when?

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
The traps and prisms you use are used in reverse order that you cast them. Example:

You are death against a death wizard and you go first. Put a death prism down, then put a death trap down, then a curse (or hex, whatever its called), then smash him with a death spell. Hopefully you cast a death blade as well. Now, your blade will kick in, the hex will kick in next, then the death trap, THEN the prism, which will pound the bad guy for A LOT of damage!

That is only one example. There are many variables with that as well.

If the bad guy puts down a life shield first, you can have a life wand or staff in to take out that shield without affecting your setup (other than the hex/curse).
My death grandmasters both use this strategy all the time and it works without fail.

Blake Firehammer

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
they are not activated randomly, the last hex you cast will be the first one to activate and the first you cast will be the last to activate, that's how it works

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Its not hex its Prisim, and its sappoused to do that...

See my example?

EX. : If you were LIfe and you were battling the Jade Oni you use the Life Prisim on the Jade Oni to turn the life spells into death, so when you cast a life spell, that prisim will activate and turn life spells into death, so that jade oni will not resist when you attack him with life spells. It hurts more.

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Thank you for clearing that up for me is will serve most helpful on my Death Wizard :)