Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Opintion] Why you should set settle for Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Are you looking for a game to play alongside Wizard101 that is fun, unique and engaging? Well you don't have to look much farther than the spiral itself! Pirate101 is a great game with an interesting and expectation-subverting story line, unique characters and exciting gameplay! Bryce from Adventures of the Spiral explores why YOU should set sail for Pirate101:

http://adventuresofthespiral.com/blog/2019/05/22/why-you-should-sail-into-pirate101/

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
AoS Sheldon on May 22, 2019 wrote:
Are you looking for a game to play alongside Wizard101 that is fun, unique and engaging? Well you don't have to look much farther than the spiral itself! Pirate101 is a great game with an interesting and expectation-subverting story line, unique characters and exciting gameplay! Bryce from Adventures of the Spiral explores why YOU should set sail for Pirate101:

http://adventuresofthespiral.com/blog/2019/05/22/why-you-should-sail-into-pirate101/
"Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me, lad"

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
It's quite a fun game! I've been a fan since it was in Beta!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Pretty fun. The combat is vastly different, which I love, and the storyline & graphics are out of this world. Especially for 2012 standards on the graphics.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Ill have to disagree on this one, sea of thieves is by far the best pirate game atm. Tons of cool stuff better ship management you have to play it to understand it

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I wonder how many wizards are now pirates?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Been a fan of this game for years!

Have max pirates and currently and impatiently awaiting a well-needed update to the game.

Still have hopes of this happening.

Nevertheless, a great game!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
angellifeheart on May 28, 2019 wrote:
Ill have to disagree on this one, sea of thieves is by far the best pirate game atm. Tons of cool stuff better ship management you have to play it to understand it
Played it, didn't understand it. Too complicated.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
angellifeheart on May 28, 2019 wrote:
I never played it, so I says YARR!