Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opening packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Lets talk about packs. It is not fun. It is not exciting. I cringe every time I want to give KI my money to get something out of a pack.

First complaint most people are going to have is not my main complaint is all the duplicates we have deal with. It really is frustrating to get 10 of a boot and 0 of the armor. I can deal with this for the most part and I understand the sales model behind it.

The most frustrating part for me when I am opening multiple packs is having to stop, sort through my new inventory sell a bunch of stuff before I can start up again. I have max backpack space and have on average 100 items in my inventory. Leaving me with 200 spots. Many people have a lot less as they have not spent the money I have. This allows me to only open about 35 packs before I have to spend a lot of time sorting through everything before I can open more.

Now for the suggestion. Change the interface on buying packs to more like the quick sell screen. List the items in categories, have check boxes for quick sell, and allow us to open multiple packs without leaving that screen. For example let me select a pack and then open that screen with the 7 items from that pack. Then have at the bottom a button to purchase another pack. At any time I should be able to click the checkbox next to the items I want to sell to quick sell those and keep going with more packs.