Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a million badge with myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
I am looking to earn this badge. I am level 52 so have all the spells to then. I was thinking of using a giant orthrus I will hex, curse, blade, trap, spirit blade and trap and feint treasure with my normal blade, trap, time of legend, and feint. I have the following on gear vicious helmet, robe of wolf's essence, shard warrior's sabatons,anubis' astral staff, edge of hollow mountian, o'leary's briney amulet, seal of mind monk, and my frankenbunny. Is this a good setup to hit the million.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need more. Sharp blades and potent traps/feints and you're better off using a single hit like Medusa or Ninja Pigs.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I am Myth myself, and have hit a million with Bloodbat, but here's what you should do! Get a Celestial Calendar or a Medusa Treasure card from the bazaar, you'll need all your blades and traps in deck, get a TC Myth blade, TC spirit blade, TC spirit trap, TC Balance Blade, TC Bladestorm, TC Hex, TC Curse, TC Feint, Amulet feint, Regular feint, and a balance friend to help you! Use all your blades and traps whilst fighting Foulgaze. You'll hit a million in no time, It's really easy. Hope this helps!
~RainbowHeart

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
SaraGrisso on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
I am looking to earn this badge. I am level 52 so have all the spells to then. I was thinking of using a giant orthrus I will hex, curse, blade, trap, spirit blade and trap and feint treasure with my normal blade, trap, time of legend, and feint. I have the following on gear vicious helmet, robe of wolf's essence, shard warrior's sabatons,anubis' astral staff, edge of hollow mountian, o'leary's briney amulet, seal of mind monk, and my frankenbunny. Is this a good setup to hit the million.
on all of my wizards who obtained it, I waited until I at least had sharpened blade and potent trap. I THINK I did it with a medusa, but it's been a while since I did it with my myth. The best spell to use, because of the damage, is Celestial Calendar which yields a guaranteed damage of 1,070. Obviously, a tc colossal (300 boost instead of the trained colossal which is 275) is your idea sun spell enchantment.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I would suggest waiting for Medusa (level 58), because it's one strong hit, so you don't need to mess around with double traps.

And if you wait until level 58, you might as well go two more levels and get Waterworks gear, as that provides more damage, and just better stats in general.

Best of luck!
S.S.