Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a Million Badge, Can I get it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Hey guys!

I'm a lvl 54 wizard and I have seen many people with the "One in a Million" badge. I know
how to get it but I am life and we are not, till later lvls very "attack, boom, blast."

Do you know which tcs I would need to get the badge, blades, traps...ect.

Thank you!

Grace Goldengem 54

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Daughter of Athena on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm a lvl 54 wizard and I have seen many people with the "One in a Million" badge. I know
how to get it but I am life and we are not, till later lvls very "attack, boom, blast."

Thank you!

Grace Goldengem 54
I got the elixir vital badge on my main fire by fishing in my massive fantasy place. Pretty sure that it was a glitch though heh. That's definitely not the way I was suppose to get it but I have it, randomly...

To your question, an enchanted armament would help since it can give you a sharp blade to stack with your other blades and such, all the feints would work as well; pet feints, tc feints, regular feints, high level friend potent feint, amulet feint, school traps. Etc.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I can help as a level 110 as I have it too. We can meet up somewhere and I could help you as much as I can to hit a million.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Hey guys!

Thank you!

Grace Goldengem 54
Try to get a lvl 86+ life wizard to help for the sharpen blades and potent traps, get tc blades, use feint amulet, use feint tc, use spirit traps and life traps and use gnomes tc to kill the boss ( preferably foulgaze ). Also if you have feint trained use that. I do have a max life wizard that can help you with this badge but it is very difficult to communicate on message boards so try to find someone else and also get hex and curse tc. With all these things, you should be able to hit a million.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Hey guys!

Thank you!

Grace Goldengem 54
hey there~ to answer your question, yes: you can get the badge but, at your level, you will likely need help from friends.

i have 3 wizards (balance, life, and death) who are all willing to help. as far as tc, i can make a rough list here:

trained/tc lifeblade and trap
trained/tc spirit blade and trap
any pet or item versions of the above
sharpened/potent blades or traps (any wizard level 86 or over can provide these)
tc centaur
trained and tc dark pact (you will need a death wizard for this)
trained and tc balanceblade, bladestorm (you will need a balance friend)
tc dragonblade

i might come back and edit this when not in such a rush. good luck!

-von

prodigious
exalted
legend
magus

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Blaze StarBloom on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
I can help as a level 110 as I have it too. We can meet up somewhere and I could help you as much as I can to hit a million.
Thank you that would be great! It might be hard to meet up, though

Thx all of you for your suggestions.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I saw a person getting that badge.
It was blaze though but to get that badge do a 1000000 damage or a 1000000 healing.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Thank you that would be great! It might be hard to meet up, though

Thx all of you for your suggestions.
It wont be that hard, just meet me in the commons and Change to REALM IMP, I will be there on Saturday 10:00 AM EST Pacific Time.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Blaze StarBloom on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
It wont be that hard, just meet me in the commons and Change to REALM IMP, I will be there on Saturday 10:00 AM EST Pacific Time.
10am pacific time is 2pm where i am, so i can try and meet you guys there as well. i will be on one of 3 wizards~

laura shadowsong 110
valerian deathwhisper 100
tavia summershield 100

i might bring life or balance (for blades and traps); death is good for feints, curses, and dark pacts. too bad storm's supercharge isn't universal, or i'd bring my exalted diviner instead (lol).

ps: for now, let's try and meet in imp realm area 1 in front of arthur wethersfield in the ravenwood commons. we can decide where to go from there.

see you guys tomorrow (hopefully)!

-von

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Sure, I am on pacific time too.

I don't know if I can get on at that time, might be busy.........Thank you!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
OK, Dr. Von, Let's meet Saturday, I didn't know if anyone would respond to my reply, but I will be there around the same time.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
hey guys,

sorry I could not make it. I'm on pacific time. Will be on next saturday, 7:30AM to be safe or around that time. If you guys still want to meet up.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Daughter of Athena on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
hey guys,

sorry I could not make it. I'm on pacific time. Will be on next saturday, 7:30AM to be safe or around that time. If you guys still want to meet up.
Thats a little to early for me if you could be there around 10 or 11 that would be perfect
~Blaze StarBloom Level 110
~Blaze LegendBloom Level 6
~Blaze StromBloom Level 11
-"Be somebody that makes everybody feel like somebody"

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Hmmmmm ok I will see, often I have to get up early to do Wizard101 but I could see if I moved it to later.......