Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a Million Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone, this is Chris MythGiver. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the "One in a Million" badge. I am a level 40 Master Diviner (Storm). Here are my stats if you would like to know (as of writing this, I might level up soon):
Level 40.
1,411 Health. (1037 base, +64, +80, +75, +155)
165 Mana. (98 base, +67)
1 Training Point.
24,842 Gold.
0 Crowns, 0 Arena Tickets.
Power Pip Chance: 46%
Gear:
Ring: Brambled Band: +75 Health, +67 Mana, +5% Power Pip Chance.
Deck: Deck of The Lotus
Boots: Himoolayan Avalanche Boots
Amulet: Katzenstein's Necklace
Athame: Kris of the Pensive Ones
Hat: Meowitary's Intense Helm
Wand: Plague Oni's Sapphire Blade
Pet: Baby Frankenbunny
Robe: Raintree Uniform

This is my deck setup:
4 Legend Shield
4 Fairy
4 Satyr
4 Sprite
1 Lightning Strike
1 Storm Prism
4 Storm Shield
1 Storm Trap
1 Storm Blade
1 Tempest
4 Thermic Shield
1 Windstorm
1 Elemental Trap

My TC's:
Berserk
Feint
Darkwind
Stormblade (35%)
Supercharge
Hex
Spirit Blade
Elemental Trap

If anyone could give me advice, that would be great. If anyone could help, that would also be great. Thanks!

If there's any more info anyone needs, just comment and I'll add it.
(I hope this is in the right place, sorry if it isn't.)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, this is a pretty common badge for diviners to have and get. It's however possible for any wizard of any level to get it as I've seen a couple level 1's sporting the badge; must say, that was a little surprising. That said, a couple things you want to bear in mind:

• Balance Wizard - You'll need a balance wizard (preferably one that has access to sharpen) for those non-enchanted and non-treasure Balance charms and of course also the enchanted ones along with traps.
  • Treasures - There's various versions for practically all treasure cards within the game. You'll need various versions of storm traps and feints along with hex spells, death's curse spells (+20%, +25% etc). Three of each won't do. You probably need at least say, 15 of each?
  • Convert - Many persons try to use the convert mechanism on a boss to try to gain boost for the badge. If you intend to do this, you'll now be needing various versions of myth traps and spiritual traps. Note that the myth traps must be placed on the boss first before the convert!
  • Cleanse - Bring cleanse or have someone pack it for you in case you fall victim to a weakness, also, have pierce to take any shield off!Darkwind - Use a darkwind that provides a +40% to storm attacks (it should be in Bazaar).
  • Portions - May be a good idea to use a Major Damage and a Major Critical Elixirs but keep in mind that these only last an hour, so you'll have to attack before the effects wares off. Major Storm Portions also helps.

That's all for now.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Star Edward,
Thank you for replying! I have gotten some new gear and a new spell from the balance tree! (elemental blade) Here is my new deck & TC's:

4 Pixie
4 Sprite
4 Satyr
1 Darkwind
1 Storm Prism
1 Storm Trap
1 Stormblade
1 Tempest
3 Thunder Snake (for the minion)
1 Reshuffle (just in case)
1 Elemental Blade
1 Elemental Trap
1 Windstorm

TC's:

1 Stormblade
3 Supercharge
1 Storm Trap
1 Myth Trap
1 Mythblade
1 Hex
1 Spirit Blade
1 Spirit Trap
1 Elemental Trap
1 Monstrous
1 Sniper
1 Berserk

Is this good? I think I can do it, but how many supercharge can you use? If you can use three, it goes to 1758666.97. Not sure if that's correct, so if anyone could check my math, that would be great. Thanks!

-Chris MythGiver, Level 42 Storm

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
You sure sound very enthusiastic though, but as Edward pointed out earlier, you will need a variety of treasures of different kinds with the same spells. Most are available at bazaar. From the list you posted above, you seem very far from this requirement. You don't even have a powerful storm hit (example Leviathan).

To give an estimate, it seems if you exhaust all those treasures, you'll probably do 70,000-100,000. Obviously mot even close to the one million range.

Update your treasures.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2015
I find that it's a lot easier if you're able to get sharpen blade or potent trap to create different blades and different feints. You'll definitely need more feints, I suggest amulets, pet feints, jewel feints, TC feints, feints with potent and regular feints. I think it's a lot easier to do one in a million when you get sharpen blade and potent trap during Azteca but it's not too necessary, it just makes it a lot easier. Chances are at your level, you will need somebody to help heal you, blade you, etc due to your low amount of health at level 40 as a storm.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
You can use multiple supercharges but if they are the same percentage, only one will fire. So put them up with different pip counts. If you put

feint
tc feint
30% trap
myth trap
spirit trap
storm traps of all types
elemental traps
and blade yourself start with
dark pact
then do your storm blades and elemental blades
and tc of storm blades and elemental blades

you can probably hit a million with a snake, nevermind a levy or an owl.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone, thank you for replying. I tried once, got to 570,000. I might try to do it again. Unfortunately, the amulet of the feint, is only available to level 58+. The first time I fought rattlebones, (turned off friend ports) he was easy. I just had to heal a few times. He only does a few one pip spells, so pretty ez. I'm trying to decide whether to try again. These are my TC's:
1 Monstrous
1 Myth Trap (not sure if it works)
1 Berserk
1 25% Curse
3 35% Curse (different editions)
1 Dark Pact
1 Feint
1 Darkwind
1 Stormblade
3 Supercharge
1 Hex
2 Spirit Trap (different editions)