Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One In a Million Badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2016
5
Hello everyone. I am a Balance Wizard who has tried multiple times to get the One in A Million Badge with Judgement. I have used TC Feint, Dark Pact, etc. But I can still not get it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew DuneSword - 124

Astrologist
Aug 03, 2014
1212
BeastModer12327113... on Aug 9, 2018 wrote:
Hello everyone. I am a Balance Wizard who has tried multiple times to get the One in A Million Badge with Judgement. I have used TC Feint, Dark Pact, etc. But I can still not get it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew DuneSword - 124
Having a death wiz support you by putting on different trained dark pacts (reg and sharp) and trained curse with and without potent plus TC curses. Don't forget potent and regular feints plus pet feint, pet blades and pet sharps in everything too (enchanted armament sharp stacks with trained sharp). Then there is hex - potent and regular, plus tc versions.

There are tons of boosts you can use if you get a couple of people to help and make use of pets and TC...remember your team can leave to change a pet then come back to add their boost too!

You also have the possible of critical and if you go against a boss that doesn't block (eg nightshade or foulgaze) you'll double your hit, using the critical bubble and aura might be worth it if it helps guarantee it

*I recommend doing this at nightshade or foulgaze but remember if a helping wizard leaves the dungeon and changes wizard to bring different boosts they should flee, return then exit out the door so they have a space in the dungeon to come back to on another wizard

I hope this helps, good luck!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
39
If you're having that much trouble, you should get a higher level to help you. What I normally use: Blade, sharpened blade, tc blade, item blade, elemental blade, sharpened elemental blade, item balance blade, tc balance blade, feint, tc feint, item feint, pet feint, global aura, star aura, trap, sharpened trap, tc trap, etc. You may want to use a tc of another school. Storm or fire would probably be the best being that you could use supercharge or backdraft. I normally find that going way over what you think you need is the best way to get it.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2016
5
Thank you so much for the help. I will go and get higher levels to help me get this Badge (1 More Balance and 1 Death).

(Article Finished. Lock it KingsIsle. Please.)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
BeastModer12327113... on Aug 9, 2018 wrote:
Hello everyone. I am a Balance Wizard who has tried multiple times to get the One in A Million Badge with Judgement. I have used TC Feint, Dark Pact, etc. But I can still not get it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew DuneSword - 124
i got my badge before the release of azteca, so sharpened blades/potent traps didn't exist. i did it by paying lord nightshade a visit with a life friend~ she supplied me with her school blades and traps, and i used gear to boost my life damage as high as it would go. then, i used a centaur tc to finish the job.

even with sharpened blades/potent traps, balance doesn't have enough buffs to do 1 million balance damage, so you'll probably need help from a friend.

-von
125

Survivor
Feb 24, 2018
4
Dr Von on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
i got my badge before the release of azteca, so sharpened blades/potent traps didn't exist. i did it by paying lord nightshade a visit with a life friend~ she supplied me with her school blades and traps, and i used gear to boost my life damage as high as it would go. then, i used a centaur tc to finish the job.

even with sharpened blades/potent traps, balance doesn't have enough buffs to do 1 million balance damage, so you'll probably need help from a friend.

-von
125
I can see where you would think that balance doesn't have what it takes to get 1 mil. on its own but it is possible.

The way I did it on my balance (110 at the time) was using nested with epic, feint(trained, potent, TC), Savage paw blade( attack minion), Elemental blades(all variants), Element traps(all var), balance blade( normal and sharp) dragonblade (morg amulet), berserk, and exalted one's gear.

Sorry for chewing your ear off but I just get annoyed with those who say balance isn't good enough on its own.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1851
Corvum on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
I can see where you would think that balance doesn't have what it takes to get 1 mil. on its own but it is possible.

The way I did it on my balance (110 at the time) was using nested with epic, feint(trained, potent, TC), Savage paw blade( attack minion), Elemental blades(all variants), Element traps(all var), balance blade( normal and sharp) dragonblade (morg amulet), berserk, and exalted one's gear.

Sorry for chewing your ear off but I just get annoyed with those who say balance isn't good enough on its own.
Corvum, if you read carefully you will notice that Dr Von earned her badge when Avalon was the final world. Nested Fury was not available at that time. Neither was Potent Trap or Sharpen Blade. Note that she said, "before the release of Azteca."

Azteca was released November, 2012.

The best damage spells she would have have available at that time was Ra, or Judgement. Even Chimera hadn't been released yet. I'm not even sure if Savage Paw spell was out that far back - the earliest references to it that I can find are Winter 2013. Darkmoor wasn't released yet, so that gear was not available, nor was Hades gear. The best at that time was Waterworks.

You did it at 110 easily, sure, given the current tools of this meta. But Dr Von earned it at level 80, six years ago, under completely different circumstances. She did 1 million damage without most of the tools you used because they weren't available in the game at that time. Balance has come a VERY long way since then, but it's not fair to criticize her for noting the weaknesses the school suffered from all those years ago.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 24, 2018
4
Freshta on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
Corvum, if you read carefully you will notice that Dr Von earned her badge when Avalon was the final world. Nested Fury was not available at that time. Neither was Potent Trap or Sharpen Blade. Note that she said, "before the release of Azteca."

Azteca was released November, 2012.

The best damage spells she would have have available at that time was Ra, or Judgement. Even Chimera hadn't been released yet. I'm not even sure if Savage Paw spell was out that far back - the earliest references to it that I can find are Winter 2013. Darkmoor wasn't released yet, so that gear was not available, nor was Hades gear. The best at that time was Waterworks.

You did it at 110 easily, sure, given the current tools of this meta. But Dr Von earned it at level 80, six years ago, under completely different circumstances. She did 1 million damage without most of the tools you used because they weren't available in the game at that time. Balance has come a VERY long way since then, but it's not fair to criticize her for noting the weaknesses the school suffered from all those years ago.

Alia Misthaven
I can see why you say that and yes, I saw that she did do it when avalon was the final world. What I was referring to was the last part of her post where she said "even with sharpened blades/potent traps, balance doesn't have enough buffs to do 1 million balance damage".

Survivor
Jul 08, 2016
5
Hello again. I have finished getting the One in a Million Badge, along with finishing Empyrea. Thank you all for the help.

ARTICLE FINISHED