Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One In A Million! Achieved!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
kevke67 wrote:
I made one in a million at foulgaze by repeatedly converting and trapping him till i had no cards left, and BAM! 1 Million! i was so happy i "accidentally" rammed myself into a wall!
i've been looking all over the internet for this, is it possible to keep converting over and over?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
One In A Million!!!

Steven Hawk - Storm wiz (piece of cake)
Steven Hawk - Fire wiz (to easy)
Steven Hawk - Life wiz (awww, did I really have to have someone help with blades and their pet's feint :-O )

Steven Hawk
Loving all my wizards

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
supergreen824 wrote:
I dont think anyone can do a exactly one million damage.

I heard that 1,000,000 is the maximum damage we can do in one attack so it won't go higher.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
baseballboy48 wrote:
kevke67 wrote:
I made one in a million at foulgaze by repeatedly converting and trapping him till i had no cards left, and BAM! 1 Million! i was so happy i "accidentally" rammed myself into a wall!
i've been looking all over the internet for this, is it possible to keep converting over and over?

:-o Thank you!! I think you just gave me something new to test. Officially, i would have to say, no. Sorry. However, when i get bored, I do like to test off the wall stuff.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I wouldn't even know where to start to hit one in a million with a death wizard.
*Shrug*. (I know, I fail. )

-Blake Deathshade
ArchMage Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
one in a million!
Luke Mythrider lvl 43 Pyromancer

I got help from my level 64 Pyromancer friend Nicholas Stormthief

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
envy286 wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to start to hit one in a million with a death wizard.
*Shrug*. (I know, I fail. )

-Blake Deathshade
ArchMage Necromancer

Actually, if you don't mind having someone help, I think it can be done. Actually, I'm certain of it, one way or another. Let me know and Ii'll plan the fight out.

Steven Hawk