Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oasis? I am lead to a tree

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I've figured out a whole lot of this game on my own, but this has me stumped. A quest directs me to talk to Wul yahm in the Oasis. The direction arrow leads right to the large tree in the middle of the schools. I love this game but no-one talks unless it's just BS . I really want to understand, how to continue on this quest.

Help with this please.

Administrator
You have been given a quest that requires you to enter an area you cannot yet access.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 31, 2009
yeah that the crafting quest in kroktopia you need to finish the three streets, beat lord foulgaze and stormdrain tower, find the death school in sunken city, then ambose gives you the keys to travel to kroktopia you should be level 12 or 13 by then. does that help?

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
There are several such quests. They are VERY irritating.
Why give you the quest if you are incapable of even starting it?
Other than wasting your time, I see no point to doing it this way.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
the main thing is that the way to go and talk to the world tree. when you go in it looks awsome!!!!!!!!! you go through the door. press x then it takes you to the spiral.when you press Kroktopia it sends you to a p-lace in kroktopia and theres a guy standing there that look like a lizard

might've been the same thing that girl said but i gave you a bit more details 8)

the username isn't my name it's my sisters. i'm typing her level and my lvl

lvl18/death , lvl9/balance

Delver
May 31, 2009
lego869 wrote:
There are several such quests. They are VERY irritating.
Why give you the quest if you are incapable of even starting it?
Other than wasting your time, I see no point to doing it this way.

I am sorry that you get frustrated by these side quests, but you must progress along the main storyline first in order to do the side quest. Many people ignore the side quest until they can go to the next world then they go back and do them. it is propibly not much comfort but at least you know what you have to do to move forward