Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Number of Character on Member account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
Hi all,

I am sure this has been asked but why can't Members get 7 wizard character on one account, that way can try all the classes out instead of having to delete on to try out another class?

Thanks,

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I think its good the way it is since members already get full area access as well as other stuff. Also if someone were to cancel their membership, where would the seventh wizard go?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Maybe They Can Hold Onto The Wizard Or Have Him On Like A Side Desk So You Dont Forget Them And When The Membership Is Active Again The Wizard Will Be Reusable

This Is Just A Idea Though

Survivor
Aug 30, 2016
Mauler711 on Aug 29, 2016 wrote:
Hi all,

I am sure this has been asked but why can't Members get 7 wizard character on one account, that way can try all the classes out instead of having to delete on to try out another class?

Thanks,
I think it should be something you can buy for amount of crowns like what they did with the level 50 thing that way people don't have to make a new account to try all classes

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
I would like to have all schools too, i do not understand why we are not allow to have them all. is it some wrong with that?. i was sad to delete one of my wiz to create another one. please let us have all schools.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I think anyone should automatically be able to have at least 7 wizards. There are 10 visible desks, and everyone wants to have each school, so I really think they should have at least 7 character slots. I don't understand why that isn't an option.

Angela Gem 110
Katie GoldFountain 110
Nicole StarSmith 110
Scarlet AshGem 52
Kaitlyn Glade 33
Kestrel Dream 31

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has rejected this for the 8 years that it has been repeatedly suggested/asked for. I don't see that changing. It would be easy without needing to even use any other desks. There's already always one wizard standing anyways. You need a second account to play all 7 schools. It means more money for KI the way it is.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2016
Hi all,

Thanks,
Hmm, no idea. I always thought it was because of the number of desks that were in sight?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
seethe42 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
KI has rejected this for the 8 years that it has been repeatedly suggested/asked for. I don't see that changing. It would be easy without needing to even use any other desks. There's already always one wizard standing anyways. You need a second account to play all 7 schools. It means more money for KI the way it is.
True true lol its all about the money hehe...

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I don't know if it really is more money for them. It might be, but idk. I think that if they put a nice price on it like they did with the level 50 Elixir people would definitely buy it. Same with name changes and all the other things that are constantly suggested.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
You nailed it!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2016
KL rejects a lot of things then dose them sometimes it just takes it being posted enough times

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Hi all,

Thanks,
I have posted for this as well as i'm sure others have. there are those extra chairs after all and you can have more characters in pirate101 then in wiz, you can actually have one of each class their an still have an extra character to make. I wish they would do what you suggest, so hard t decide sometimes on what class to be and it would be really nice to be able to make one of each class.