Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Notification of reports

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
So I got this message that said something like becareful what you say or do to others and I was wondering if that was cause someone reported me or cause I reported someone?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
So I got this message that said something like becareful what you say or do to others and I was wondering if that was cause someone reported me or cause I reported someone?

when you report, it goes thank you for submitting your report, you you get reported, it gives that warning message

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:

when you report, it goes thank you for submitting your report, you you get reported,  it gives that warning message

So then I was reports for something? I wonder what. I did report someone for vulgar and abusive talk following a PvP match when I won this person went off calling me everything they possibly could make up and I was like no one should have to put up with this. 

After that I blocked PvP chat but the worst of those comments happened after the match so realistically I still would have heard them when I wish them a good game. 

On the other hand this notification happened at least a week later so I doubt they were related. I don't talk smack or anything even when I feel a match was garbage. I just say gg and leave it at that. I was just sitting by the ranked PvP que when the notice came up and it seemed odd.  

Historian
May 01, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:

when you report, it goes thank you for submitting your report, you you get reported,  it gives that warning message

So then I was reports for something? I wonder what. I did report someone for vulgar and abusive talk following a PvP match when I won this person went off calling me everything they possibly could make up and I was like no one should have to put up with this. 

After that I blocked PvP chat but the worst of those comments happened after the match so realistically I still would have heard them when I wish them a good game. 

On the other hand this notification happened at least a week later so I doubt they were related. I don't talk smack or anything even when I feel a match was garbage. I just say gg and leave it at that. I was just sitting by the ranked PvP que when the notice came up and it seemed odd.  

i have a question, did you win that match? if you did, that is the reason, they pulled up your character page from that "gg" and reported you. if you didnt, i am stumped lol.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I always wish everyone a gg whether I win or lose. But when I reported this other I did win but I didn't wish them a gg because the whole match they were talking really bad telling me to quit and flee and they got really mad when when I won swearing at me as best they could with the filters.

When I got notice that I was reported I was not in a match. I know a lot of people get mad when you heal in pvp I wonder if that was why I was reported. Is there any place to view my violations?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Tragamite wrote:

If you were not doing anything wrong, then don't worry, it is a false report. Some people report others just to report them, which is wrong and against the rules of conduct.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life