Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Note Regarding Posts and Charms on Message Boards

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I hope you're excited for the New Update-I know that I am the new loading screens look great and I'm glad that the old one is still available via Housing!

Anyway for those of you that care about Forum Ranks and Charms and stuff-I came to the realization that after the Test Realm is completed any posts or charms received in that section of the boards will be removed. It's not a big deal, but just interesting because I noticed that I went from 1101 posts to 1099. So if that's important there you go! Haha

Can't wait for the weekend to try and see if I can get myself a better pet... Hopefully some of the pet perks will be turned on (though I know we had that not too long ago too.) Just mad I missed the MegaSnack Monday sale!

Take care everyone!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You're now at 1013 :P

I guess discussions or any progress made in the Test Discussion is treated as the actual Test Realm in the game!

It doesn't carry over to Live aka, the other permanent topics on the Message Boards