Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not sure...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
I don't think I "lost" my main quest, but I think I don't know which one it is..can ya help me out?

-Grandmaster Sorcer Brandon StoryRunner

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
i feel like it's just best to do all of them until you come across the one you can't deny and with that you can jut gain some levels in the process

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Try this. Go into your quest log, and click a quest for the world you are currently in. Finish it. Go to the guy who gave you it and get your reward. If he has another quest and you get it automatically and you can't decline it that means its your main quest. if none of your quest is your main quest then you lost your quest. to solve this. Go into the world you are in. and keep doing quest finder in till you find your main quest. hope this helped!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Well, help me out first, please. What world are you in?

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
What area of Wizard101 are you currently in? By which I mean, what world? Wizard city? Dragonspyre? You can see all of the "main" quests for your current world by searching a quest tree. For example,

Wizard city-Quest Tree~ http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree
If you are in a further world, simply look up "_________ Quest tree", and you should be able to find your quest on the list. Hope I helped!

Lenora SkullShade 47

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Brandon Storyrunne... on May 30, 2015 wrote:
I don't think I "lost" my main quest, but I think I don't know which one it is..can ya help me out?

-Grandmaster Sorcer Brandon StoryRunner
The one you can't deny is your main quest.

However, I think there should be a quest organization system like on Pirate101. There should be a Power Pip icon for the main quest, a normal pip for a side quest, and a card for spell quests.