Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"No Trade"

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
Hi, I'm Lenora Lifebringer. I just leveled up to 20. I was so excited because I could get better gear. I got the hat and new robe but I ran out of money. My sister Allura Flamerider went to the bazaar to buy me new boots (she has a lot more money than me) and she found some really good ones. She got them home and couldn't give them to me because (and she always forgets this) they were marked "No Trade". She wasn't allowed to put them in our shared bank so that I could get them. I'm really bummed. They're great boots. Can she give me the money?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I am on my second time around on some of my wizards and am noticing a lot more "no trade" and "no auction" gear.

The no trade maybe part of the maintenance so we can't horde items in our banks so much which I am guilty of. I am not sure if the no auction is also so we don't bother storing it or not.

Unfortunately gold can not be transferred. What I do is put sell able gear in my shared bank from one wizard and picked it up on my other wizard and then go sell that to get them gear. Squeezing pennies like this can even count by putting unused reagents, seeds and pet snacks for the other wizard to pick up and sell. Treasure cards are the only pain, a lot of people make a free play account and use a wizard from that account to trade to their paid account to disperse them amongst their wizards. I am currently dispersing hundreds I have across my accounts. I seem to use most of them at lower levels only.

Getting gold together at early levels does seem to be a chore but if you work it right by using a higher level wizard you have you will be able to get the gear you need.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
quilteddawg63 wrote:
Hi, I'm Lenora Lifebringer. I just leveled up to 20. I was so excited because I could get better gear. I got the hat and new robe but I ran out of money. My sister Allura Flamerider went to the bazaar to buy me new boots (she has a lot more money than me) and she found some really good ones. She got them home and couldn't give them to me because (and she always forgets this) they were marked "No Trade". She wasn't allowed to put them in our shared bank so that I could get them. I'm really bummed. They're great boots. Can she give me the money?

You cant even send non tc items between accounts
and putting stuff in bank doesn't allow people to get it either who are ya trying to fool

Defender
May 24, 2012
Thank you brwac. Good advice as always. Allura Flamerider has decided to leave the game so she's cleaning out the house. I'm glad you reminded me about who sells the furniture. She was doing it herself and she should leave it for Lenora to have the gold. I've been putting all my reagents in the shared bank all along. Learned that one from queen bee. I'll not sell my training points as it would waste crowns that all the girls share. Talk to you in another life.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
quilteddawg63 wrote:

and putting stuff in bank doesn't allow people to get it either who are ya trying to fool

I think you misunderstood the OP she is using the shared bank to transfer items between wizards on the same account.

Defender
May 19, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
quilteddawg63 wrote:

It sounds to me like the two sisters share an account, which happens quite often with siblings. She was not trying to 'fool' anyone. You can put items from one character in the shared bank and remove it with the other character. Just not so with 'No Trade' items.