Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NO Pot O Gold items for levels 45 & higher

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I really wanted a cool new wand from the pot o gold vendor in the commons but the highest wand is a level 45 wand. I am a a level 60 and wanted a neat wand too- can anyone please explain to me why the holiday vendor never sells anything for higher levels? I mean I bought the level 55 life wand in the crown shop- and it's cool- why don't we get the cool decorative stuff on the holidays too? Just low levels. I am not trying to whine or complain so sorry if it sounds like that- I just really would like a level 55 gold pot wand :-(

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
jakehjk3 wrote:
I really wanted a cool new wand from the pot o gold vendor in the commons but the highest wand is a level 45 wand. I am a a level 60 and wanted a neat wand too- can anyone please explain to me why the holiday vendor never sells anything for higher levels? I mean I bought the level 55 life wand in the crown shop- and it's cool- why don't we get the cool decorative stuff on the holidays too? Just low levels. I am not trying to whine or complain so sorry if it sounds like that- I just really would like a level 55 gold pot wand :-(

I agree. :-(