Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No New High Level Ice School Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I was so excited to see that there were new wands in the Crowns Shop for level 75 wizards and above. Image my disappointment to see that while there were two for some schools and one for the others, there isn't a single new high level wand shown for the Ice School. Please fix this as it is very unfair to those of us who are of the Ice School and would like the same opportunities given to the other schools.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
kestrel1808 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
I was so excited to see that there were new wands in the Crowns Shop for level 75 wizards and above. Image my disappointment to see that while there were two for some schools and one for the others, there isn't a single new high level wand shown for the Ice School. Please fix this as it is very unfair to those of us who are of the Ice School and would like the same opportunities given to the other schools.
Actually, Ice is pretty lucky because the wand spells are other schools. Let me explain: If you need to break a Tower Shield or a Weakness, you will not waste your blades/traps.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
well good point actually... realize that ice is supposed to be weaker, but this really seems unfair that they never get anything special

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Well I'm bummed that they are in the crowns shop. I come back from my really long wizard101 break (I do that often) and see that I can finally get a good level 80 life wand. But nope, it's in the crowns shop. I suppose I'll save my money