Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more Jumpin for joy???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Oh dear KI why did you change the way our wizzes jump when not on a mount? I use jumping all the time to show personality and enthusiasm and now you've reduced the animation from a big, magical, fantastic exuberant leap in the air to a limp, sad little hop. I know this is a small detail but please, o please, restore our ability to jump for joy. Thank you so much!

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
imcouscous wrote:
Oh dear KI why did you change the way our wizzes jump when not on a mount? I use jumping all the time to show personality and enthusiasm and now you've reduced the animation from a big, magical, fantastic exuberant leap in the air to a limp, sad little hop. I know this is a small detail but please, o please, restore our ability to jump for joy. Thank you so much!

I agree 100%! I just noticed this last night, and i have to say I'm less than happy about it. When I press the spacebar I want my wizard to jump not skip around daintily like a 4 year old girl playing in the flowers.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
One could only hope that this is a bug that will be fixed soon. If only King Isle would let us know that it really is a bug, then us young wizards could rest easier, knowing the great energetic jump of days past will be returning shortly.

My concern is some programmer at KI thinks this is a better jump, and that this is the new reality.

We need to keep these Jumping Posts alive until KI gets its' act together. If it doesn't get fixed soon, let's start a petition to get it back. Hey, how about an Occupy King Isle Movement?

It doesn't affect game play, but it does affect my enjoyment of this game. Please bring back the jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
i know it looks crazy i thought it was a glitch oh how i wish it was a glitch so sad

from miranda stormsong cya in the spiral

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Yeah, just noticed the pathetic little hop too. My family after each battle used to jump joyously together. Sometimes it was the best part of the battle! Plz KI bring back our larger than life big happy jumps. Thx.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009