Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more auto-cast!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
when ever you use an aoe spell or a self only spell in single player duels it is automatically cast. For people with ackward mouse pads or clumsy fingers this a huge problem. On my laptop this has gotten in a few problems with some bosses in ATZTECA, one of the worst places to mess up in battle. I think they should add in a feature that asks if your sure you want to do that so you don't do something you don't want to by accident.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
the awesome pyroma... on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
when ever you use an aoe spell or a self only spell in single player duels it is automatically cast. For people with ackward mouse pads or clumsy fingers this a huge problem. On my laptop this has gotten in a few problems with some bosses in ATZTECA, one of the worst places to mess up in battle. I think they should add in a feature that asks if your sure you want to do that so you don't do something you don't want to by accident.
No, No, No.
Many of us love the Autocast Feature. If the game is to repeatedly and promptly ask us that everytime we're about to use one of these spells, this would infuriate so many players like Dungeon Warnings.

So, a better option would be to, similarly to Dungeon Warnings, have a dialogue box the first time around, explaining what you're about to do and an option to never show this box again.

That sounds a little better.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
I would be all for an option not to auto cast and/or some few second delay or some such. I have on many occasions accidentally cast a meteor when trying to enchant it with a giant or such other card.