Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare Pack is out for how long?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I was just wondering, by a limited time, do you mean it will only be out for this month, or do you mean, only avalible at this low price until the end of the month

Because I really want to get my hands on some of the lvl60 gear with it's awesome death spells and all, but none of my wizards are lvl60.:-(

Thank you for you time and keep up the great work there at KI.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's probably Halloween-themed, meaning it will disappear after Halloween.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
I was just wondering, by a limited time, do you mean it will only be out for this month, or do you mean, only avalible at this low price until the end of the month

Because I really want to get my hands on some of the lvl60 gear with it's awesome death spells and all, but none of my wizards are lvl60.:-(

My guess is that it will go away shortly after Halloween.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
This response may not necessarily answer your question, but from what I understand, this pack goes offline end of Halloween.

I finally got the whole Grimwraith Umbral set, head to toe, including the weapon, and I am stoked at how neat my wizard looks.

If this pack does go offline, I imagine it will be back online sooner or later, because lets face it, with it's popularity, KingsIsle is bringing in some heavy crown sales.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Even though these aren't the answers I was looking for, thank you any way.
Maybe the folks at KI know.

Thanks again, and see you in the game:D

P.S. KI please respond to this message.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
hi its Jacob Soulhunter GrandMaster Pyromancer Wizard i hope the nightmare pack lasts long i wanna get it keep your

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
koggty wrote:
hi its Jacob Soulhunter GrandMaster Pyromancer Wizard i hope the nightmare pack lasts long i wanna get it keep your

There is an update this Monday morning. It will likely go away then (with all the other Halloween stuff). The website does indicate it is for a limited time.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:

i'm thinking it's only gonna be there till Halloween.

But no fret ....