Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Night Garden,serpentine escape.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Where can i get " Night garden" and "serpentine escape" ?

Hero
May 07, 2015
Legionarius on May 25, 2017 wrote:
Where can i get " Night garden" and "serpentine escape" ?
you can get the night garden from the arcane builders bundle, but I think you need to buy multiple. and the serpentine escape was a part of the Aztecan builders bundle, but they retired it, so the only way to get the serpentine escape is wait for a throw back Thursday that has it or something.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
When Castle Blocks first came out, there was a housing bundle called the Arcane Builder's Bundle. It was unique in that buying more than one of them at the same time could change the time of day. There was a Daytime house, a Dusk version where it looked like early evening, and a Night version with a dark, starry sky. The "Night Garden" was the Builder's Bundle house that you got if you bought and activated a total of 3 Builder's Bundle homes on the same account, at the same time. In order to get it, you had to spend a total of $120.

The Serpentine Escape is from the Aztecan Builder's Bundle. It's a tropical jungle filled with colorful pyramids, first offered when Azteca came out.

Both bundles are retired, but you may get another opportunity to buy them when Bundle-a-palooza comes around again later this year. I think it was in early September last year.

Alia Misthaven