Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nice new bundle KI.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
401
Just wanted to say that even though I'm not going to get it myself (I'm holding out for a bear mount) I really like the aesthetics of the new bundle.
Everything is so visually stunning, and it was smart to play into all of the recent clown popularity.
Good job KI.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
511
Balance princess on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Just wanted to say that even though I'm not going to get it myself (I'm holding out for a bear mount) I really like the aesthetics of the new bundle.
Everything is so visually stunning, and it was smart to play into all of the recent clown popularity.
Good job KI.
You mean the new Spooky Carnival Bundle? Yes. It really does bring out the amazing frights that bundle has yet. The 4 -player mount is truly a marvel of creation! I know everyone's enjoying that bundle, because it is one of the best bundles yet! The Scarousel

BTW, if you hear closely in the bundle's video, do you recognize the voice that did it? Know that from someone who did a particular insane grin-wearing favorite arch-enemy of a certain bat-themed superhero in recent movies about him? Does the insane sounding vocals & laughter made your mind click?

Go on, guess. I'll let you, and anyone else, too, give it a shot. If you don't, I'll answer, anyway.

One question. What bear mount do you mean? Is it from a specific bundle you're looking for?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
46
I love the new spooky carnival bundle! I haven't got it but it seems really cool! Reason why I like the new bundle: lower price , 4 passenger mount! , A rideable housing deration easy to get!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
401
Trimond297 on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
You mean the new Spooky Carnival Bundle? Yes. It really does bring out the amazing frights that bundle has yet. The 4 -player mount is truly a marvel of creation! I know everyone's enjoying that bundle, because it is one of the best bundles yet! The Scarousel

BTW, if you hear closely in the bundle's video, do you recognize the voice that did it? Know that from someone who did a particular insane grin-wearing favorite arch-enemy of a certain bat-themed superhero in recent movies about him? Does the insane sounding vocals & laughter made your mind click?

Go on, guess. I'll let you, and anyone else, too, give it a shot. If you don't, I'll answer, anyway.

One question. What bear mount do you mean? Is it from a specific bundle you're looking for?
I have no particular bear mount in mind because as of now a bear mount doesn't even exist.
But if/when one is made just a plain ole grizzly bear or black bear in gold armor would make me happy as a clam.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
80
I personally don't like Halloween bundles, but this was one of their best. Definitely would buy again.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
1000
Wow! my youngest this for me as a present. I just hit level 80 this morning and could equip the new outfit.

NICE!

I'll be holding on to this outfit for awhile.

Steven Ghoststalker
80

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
1395
Game Stop is a fair jaunt and we don't get there very often at all.

Anyway I wanted to say that you might see the carousel in some houses in a house tour.
I went fishing in a house on the house tour and it had the carousel.

That's how I was able to try the carousel. It lets you ride the carousel and you can toggle between four different views as you ride.

Oh and I saw a clown car riding around. You can't see anyone in it at all. It's a tiny car. But it's cute.

Very nice.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
1000
SparkleTude on Nov 5, 2017 wrote:
Game Stop is a fair jaunt and we don't get there very often at all.

Anyway I wanted to say that you might see the carousel in some houses in a house tour.
I went fishing in a house on the house tour and it had the carousel.

That's how I was able to try the carousel. It lets you ride the carousel and you can toggle between four different views as you ride.

Oh and I saw a clown car riding around. You can't see anyone in it at all. It's a tiny car. But it's cute.

Very nice.
The carousel is cute, but is really for wizards who have their home on a tour. For those of us who prefer solitude it's not of continued use.

The car is a nice mount. I have yet to try it with more than me as my normal questing party has been busy.

But yes, 2 thumbs way up for this bundle

Steven Ghoststalker
80

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
1395
I'm easily amused even (or maybe especially) in my solitude.

I could see myself putting my wizard on the carousel and 'enjoying the view.' Might get a bit dizzy though.


Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
21
Balance princess on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Just wanted to say that even though I'm not going to get it myself (I'm holding out for a bear mount) I really like the aesthetics of the new bundle.
Everything is so visually stunning, and it was smart to play into all of the recent clown popularity.
Good job KI.
I totally agree! I just got the bundle and its super cool! The gear also has really good stats!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
i love the new bundle; i'll definitely pick one up at some point, though i don't live in the us and will have to wait a year for it to become available online.

-von