Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Newbie experience questions and more

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi there,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is any penalty to teaming up with lower level players to help them level?

When in a group do all players get equal experience from the monsters, or is it based on the level of the players fighting?

If you complete all of the quests and move on to the next area, is the game designed so that you will be the right level for that area, or should you grind mobs some to be better prepared for the next stage?

Is there a list of what level you should be per area (Ie. You should be at least lvl 5 before trying Triton avenue). If not what would you reccomend?

Is there a list of pets and their bonuses somewhere? Are the pets that you buy in the shop simply vanity pets?

My 9 and 10 year olds talked me into this, and now we are all quite addicted. I also have newborn twin boys and so I am up at all hours with time to play(while I pray that they go back to sleep so that I can!). I don't want to outlevel them if it means that we can't play together effectively sometimes. Thanks!