Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
In wysteria the other wizards competing in the tournement mention some other worlds. One of them (i think it was beatress) said that her home world was like weirdia or something i was wondering if any of these worlds will ever come out for the game

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
pizzia5 wrote:
In wysteria the other wizards competing in the tournement mention some other worlds. One of them (i think it was beatress) said that her home world was like weirdia or something i was wondering if any of these worlds will ever come out for the game

True! you are correct, her name is beatrice and she's from the world which have no access. One was nalia dunestrider who was from mooshu and we have the access there so the question is, will the world pizzia5 told will ever come?

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
furyeagle2953 wrote:
pizzia5 wrote:

True! you are correct, her name is beatrice and she's from the world which have no access. One was nalia dunestrider who was from mooshu and we have the access there so the question is, will the world pizzia5 told will ever come?

Wrong. Weirwood will be part of Avalon and nalia dunestrider is from Mirage, not Mooshu. There was a competitor from Mooshu though